If you are visiting Amalfi on your Italian holiday, the magic of this breathtakingly beautiful coast will be imprinted in your mind forever. The Chauffeur of Positano has a variety of day trips, shore excursions and boat tours to choose from, so your Amalfi tour can be the best one ever. There is so much to see and do, and planning a trip here could leave you in a dilemma about making the best choices. We can help simplify your transportation arrangements, thus making your travel to the picturesque coast a breeze.
Unforgettable Memories of Your Amalfi Tour: Include these Places on Your Visit
- Sorrento: Considered the gateway to the Amalfi coast, you can soak up some warm sunshine in beautiful Sorrento. Take a day trip to Mount Vesuvius and if you are adventurous, hike all the way to the top and see the crater. Home of Limoncello, a lemon-flavored liqueur, Sorrento is sure to leave you yearning for more of this delicious drink. Pretty as a postcard, with hotels and villas along vertical cliffs and the twinkling Mediterranean Sea below, we Highly recommend that you add this town to your travel itinerary.
- Positano: Eat, shop, and enjoy the beach and scenic views. Wander leisurely into cafés, galleries, and one-of-a-kind boutiques. Keep some time in your day for a visit to Spiaggia Grande, the largest, and longest stretch of beach that is dotted with restaurants, bars, and a disco. Popular with tourists and locals alike, this is also where you can take in the entire view of the town, and it is a mesmerizing feast for the eyes.
- Ravello: A resort town set 365 meters above the Tyrrhenian Sea, Ravello is sure to leave you spellbound. A music lover’s dream, Ravello is known for its Ravello Festival and the Chamber Music Festival. No trip is complete without visiting the beautiful gardens of Villa Cimbrone, the Belvedere Principessa di Piemonte and the terraces of Villa Rufolo.
- Pompeii: The ghostly ruins of this once buried ancient town make up one of the world’s most engrossing archaeological experiences. Visit the Forum, the principal square that is enclosed by colonnades and bound on the north by the Temple of Jupiter, rising on a three-meter base. Make sure you visit the Teatro Grande (large theater) and the Stabian Baths.
- Amalfi: A town made up of a cluster of little white houses, interspersed with narrow alleyways and watch towers such as the Torre Saracena is not to be missed on your trip to the Amalfi coast. The town’s landmark is the Duomo or cathedral which has a magnificent display of Italian baroque art and silver masonry. Also visit Atrani, a beautiful fishing village, a short distance away.
We have a variety of affordable day excursions that include these must-do places. As you travel on a stress-free journey, our English-speaking chauffeurs will entertain you with stories and local anecdotes when you are visiting Amalfi.
Visiting Amalfi this year? Contact us today to make a booking or request a quote online.