Plan your honeymoon in Amalfi with travel arrangements from the Chauffeur of Positano
Visiting Italy? Choose the perfect destination and honeymoon in Amalfi. One of the most desirable and romantic locations imaginable, the Amalfi coast has been attracting visitors for years. A delight for any honeymooner, the coast offers breathtaking scenery, mouthwatering cuisine, world-class wines and fascinating history.
Honeymoon in Amalfi and Create Everlasting Magic at these Romantic Destinations:
- Ravello: Set amidst the mountains, this is one of the most coveted choices for a honeymoon on the Amalfi coast. Interspersed with glorious history, picture postcard gardens and gorgeous views of the coastline, it spells romance at every corner. Pose with your love at the Villa Rufolo, a beautiful historic villa with a gorgeous cloister and fairy tale gardens. The Terrace of Infinity in the Villa Cimbrone lined with marble busts makes a pretty picture as you gaze at the blue ocean below and clear sky above. Ravello is just what dreams are made of!
- Positano: A visit to this beautiful town with its romantic allure will create everlasting memories in your hearts. The charming streets are lined with restaurants, cafes and boutiques. Watch the sunset as you sip some local wines and get a romantic high. If you and your partner like hiking, try the trail along the Sentieri degli Dei (Pathway of the Gods) high above Positano.
- Amalfi: This beautiful, historic city by the Mediterranean Sea can make any honeymooner swoon with its breathtaking views. The focal point of the historic center is the Piazza del Duomo in front of the striking Amalfi cathedral. The piazza is lined with quaint cafes and elegant shops that literally call out to welcome you. Make keepsake honeymoon memories with a picture on the steps leading to the church!
- Atrani: A visit to this little village just a short walk east of Amalfi can make for a wonderful evening on the Amalfi coast. Dine by the water as you enjoy the reflections of the town by sunset. The town’s central piazza has many restaurants where you can sip local wines and sample the local delicacies. Indulge in some gelato as the night sets in and the view gets even more romantic.
- Sorrento: This is one of Campania’s most stunning destinations, cascading down a dizzying hillside in a riot of colors. Give your honeymoon a special touch by visiting a farm that produces limoncello and you can sample some right there.
Spend your day with a choice of our tour options to the haunting ruins of Pompeii and Herculaneum. Or if you are a foodie, enjoy a day exploring local cuisine on a gastronomical journey. It will be a honeymoon that you and your love will relish forever.
Whether you are coming to the Amalfi coast by air, sea, or land, we can make your travel arrangements. Our English-speaking chauffeurs will ensure you have a stress-free, safe and comfortable journey.
Contact us today to find out more about our tours along the Amalfi coast. Make a booking or request a quote online to plan ahead for your honeymoon in Amalfi.